Monday, December 31, 2018

In a serious and supposedly professional Board hearing conducted by the Sarasota County General Contractors Licensing and Examining Board on October 18, 2018, one board member stated the following on the record and recorded by the board clerk DURING THE HEARING:

" I DRANK BEER, I LIKE BEER, I STILL LIKE BEER." 

This is supposedly the professional board that decides the future of contractors and their livelihood. This is only the tip of the iceberg. What a bunch of fools.

Denial of Due Process Rights, no opportunity to be heard. WOW. Somehow they have to realize that they have exposed themselves in a voluntary position to tremendous collective AND PERSONAL LIABILITY!

Another Board member asks the following: 


"...what’s the probability that he would win his case...Well, okay then let me bring this around, if he does, what kind of liability do we have, that we’ve now denied him, other than we denied based on the evidence that was presented to us. My comment: As I already stated in a previous hearing: 

"DO YOU REALIZE THE LIABILITY YOU HAVE EXPOSED SARASOTA COUNTY TO?" 

The saga continues. More postings to come.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete